Wow! This Oregon Chai is YUM!!! If you have been around my site for any length of time, you know I am all in for warm comforting drinks right now. Throughout the fall and winter I almost always have a mug of some warm drink in my hands.
Want a warm, sweet, satisfying mug of a treat with barely any macros at all!? Literally – none. This Oregon Chai has 0 of everything. Literally. Warm it with some Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk, and you are consuming about 1 g fat, 0.5 g carbs and 0.5 g protein. To add a little more yum and sweetness I like to add just an ounce of Vanilla Premier Protein. I also like to add about 1/4 teaspoon of Gingerbread Cookie seasoning. Then, if you REALLY want to up your game and really treat yourself add a dollop of RediWhip (and I mean a dollop 😉).
What I Use For This Recipe
Macro-Friendly, Low Sugar Chai Tea Latte
A delicious sweet mug of comfort without compromising your macros or calories, which can be enjoyed morning, noon, and night.
- 3/4 cup Oregon Chai Latte (sugar free)
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 ounce Vanilla Premier Protein (recommended but optional)
- 1/4 tsp Flavor God Gingerbread Cookie spice (recommended but optional)
- 2 TBS or 5 g whipped cream (recommended but optional)
- Warm in a saucepan the almond milk and Chai Latte. This can be done in the microwave as well.
- Once this combination is nice and hot, you can add the Premier Protein (note if refrigerated, you will want your liquid nice and hot)
- Froth in the Gingerbread spice.
- Add whipped cream and an extra sprinkle of spice.
- Relax and Enjoy!
NutritionPer Serving: 45 Calories; 1.9 g Carbohydrates; 2.5 g Fat; 3.2 g Protein.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post contains affiliate links which will not change your price but will share some of the commission.
You must log in to post a comment.