So I have been raving everywhere about this Monster Cookie flavor of American Dream Nut Butter. It’s no secret that I have been loving this stuff! I’m just a girl who loves herself some Peanut M&M’s, and this stuff hits that sweet spot.
Yesterday, I was craving something sweet, and this little quick and easy creation came together. I played around with ingredients a little and made these awesome protein cookie dough bites.
They were devoured! Typically I will flash freeze my dough bites and then store in the freezer. However, these didn’t make it past the pan to be frozen! I had them all balled up on the pan ready to pop in the freezer, and they started getting eaten. I managed to squire away a few to the freezer, but after dinner everyone was wanting something sweet, so they were pulled back out and polished off.
Monster Cookie Protein Dough Bites
A scary fast and easy treat to fuel and satisfy your trickster's sweetest cravings.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup American Dream Nut Butter, Monster Cookie
- 30 grams pumpkin seeds
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (I used PE Science chocolate cupcake)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 TBS honey
- 2 TBS water
- Mix and stir all ingredients well.
- Using a large cookie scoop, roll the dough into 13 balls (I am lazy and am all about the big bites, less rolling).
- Place the bites on a parchment lined plate or pan, and place in freezer until ready to eat. Thaw for a few minutes and enjoy!
- If you want to take these a step further which I do recommend, you can crush up a few M&M’s, if you have some on hand. Roll the balls in the crushed M&M’s before freezing.
Use FITFOODIE10 to save yourself 10% on your order at American Dream Nut Butter.
Now go treat yoself!🍬🍪🍯